Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Going Bananas!!


Yes, I've officially gone bananas. Just kidding. I wanted to congratulate Hazel and Susan, who both were winners in the drawing for the $10 worth of goodies from Lovely Little Lovelies.

I didn't have a Friday Features segment last week, or a Tots on Tuesdays segment (which I would love to find a co-author for!) this week, because we were on vacation to Disneyland. Let me tell you, when it's 96 degrees with a humidity level of over 50%, Disneyland is NOT the happiest place on earth! It really took a toll on us, so much so, that we didn't do a whole third day, even though we had tickets for three days (you want to get your money's worth for spending that much on tickets, right?), we went into the park at 6pm on the third day, and stayed until closing. It was so much nicer because it wasn't as hot, and wasn't as crowded (it was Sunday). It will be a few years before we go back, now that we have a little one, so maybe by then, I'll be able to deal with Disney again. :-)

Alrighty, I just had to tell you why I named this post "Going Bananas". It doesn't really have to do with crafting at all (but then, I guess most of this post isn't about crafting), but I Stumbled Upon it, and thought it would be great to let others know about. I found this great article of sorts, on bananas, and why they are good for you. If you love bananas, you will love them even more after reading this article. If you don't, maybe you will learn to love them because of the article. ENJOY!

4 comments:

Sister Mary Martha said...

Thanks for the article on bananas. Especially for hangovers, who knew?

The Downtown Boutique said...

You're welcome sister. Yeah, who knew?

Beki - TheRustedChain said...

Disney pictures pretty please!! :) I'm a Disney addict and saving every penny I make to try and take my family again soon.

The Downtown Boutique said...

Beki, I'll do what I can. I may have to direct you to another blog (our new family blog) so that you can see them there.