Monday, January 21, 2008

Welcome to The Downtown Boutique

Hi there! Welcome to The Downtown Boutique, a virtual shopping treasure. The Downtown Boutique is a blog that is for people who love to shop and buy handmade. I don't know about you, but I LOVE the ability to shop in my jammies! So, whether you are an artist/crafter, or whether you just LOVE to buy, be sure to stay tuned to The Downtown Boutique!

Starting February 1st, we will be offering advertising spots here on TDB (initials that we will use frequently from here on out!). Please email us at rioosodesigns@sbcglobal.net for more information on availability and pricing. When you advertise on TDB, you will be featured in one post per month, as well as have your ad banner (385x128) displayed for everyone to check out. We will be accepting 5 spots per month. We will also offer a monthly "Link Listing" (15 spots per month), as well as a small ad banner (125x125) spot (10 spots per month) with a link. If you need someone to design your ad banner for you, just let me know, and I will be glad to do it for you. You can check out some of my other designs at www.rioosodesigns.etsy.com/.

I look forward to getting to know you, and working with you!
Angie

4 comments:

CozyMoments said...

Hi Angie,

I really like your new blog!! I just stopped by from DSM to say Hi. :)

Have a great day! :)

Michelle

The Downtown Boutique said...

Thank you Michelle. I appreciate you coming over here to check it out!

Blessings,
Angie

~Caroline~ said...

Looks great Angie! Good luck with the new blog!

Caroline

The Downtown Boutique said...

Caroline, thank you! I really appreciate your comment.

Blessings,
Angie