Monday, January 28, 2008

We're Looking for 100!

Hello! Wow! We've gotten such an amazing and positive response to The Downtown Boutique! We are so excited! So, I have a challenge...I'm looking for 100. That is, 100 people who will add us to their "blogroll" by the end of February. Are you up to the challenge? Be sure to let us know in the comments if you add us to your blogroll, so that we can keep count....I won't comment on this, so I can keep track better, but please know that I thank you, thank you, thank you!

Have a blessed day!

Oh, and don't forget, we still have some spots open for February advertisers! February 1st is this Friday...only 4 days away!

9 comments:

Bethany said...

I'm one!! Yay...I'm so glad to be first :)
I have gladly added your blog to my favorites...you are one talented lady and I can't wait to see what you'll create for my business next!
Have fun with your "race to 100"!!

Kristen said...

I am running over to my blog right now to add you to mine!!

thanks for leaving a comment earlier at gock's frocks!

KRisten

Sarah said...

Just added your link to my blog. :)

My Trendy Tykes said...

I am adding ya!

Linda

Dena Rooney-Berg (SugarShop) said...

Hi Angie, I'm adding you! I see you already have me . Yay!

Beki - TheRustedChain said...

Added. :)

Casey said...

Adding you for sure!!

{It's a family affair} said...

Angie~ I should have already done this...count me in! Have a wonderful weekend!

littlethings1 said...

Angie...
Iam off to my blog to add you !!
Eunice
The Little Things
littlethings1