Tuesday, August 26, 2008

I LOVE Wooden Toys!!!


Maybe it's because I grew up going to Silver Dollar City, in Branson, Missouri, or maybe it's because I feel like I should've been born in the time of Laura Ingalls Wilder, or Anne of Green Gables, but I LOVE wooden toys! They are so imaginitive, and even almost alive to me. So that's why I'm hoping that we can win a natural finish racing car from Maple Landmark, via Seven Dogs and a Baby. These toys are not only NOT made in China, but they are made right here in the USA! In Vermont to be exact. You can read more about their company on the Seven Dogs blog, or on Maple Landmark's website.

If you love wooden toys, and you want to try and win the natural finish racing car, be sure to get over to Seven Dogs and a Baby before September 15th.

And don't forget to scroll down and enter to win a $25 gift certificate from Hullabaloo Boutique!

Have a great Tuesday!
Angie

No comments: