Saturday, August 9, 2008

A Winner and Some Little Bits of Information

Congratulations to Lori, who won the bench from Black Mountain Furniture Co.!!! Thank you all for entering. We've gotten TONS of hits from people who have never seen our blog before, so I'm pretty excited! Thanks to my faithful readers who are here all the time. You guys rock! Thanks to Reginia and Craig from BMFC, who were our featured artists/crafters last week, and who gave away such an amazing prize!!!

Ok, here are the little bits of information now. First of all, I wanted to mention that we have openings for you to advertise your "handmade" business. We have 125x125 and 125x250 banner spots available, as well as EtsyMini ad spots available. Please email me if you are interested.

Next, we are going to be doing a "Back to School" promotion. We would love to give some things away. If you are interested in donating something to be given away (could be something you made, or it could be a gift certificate for a restaurant or shop or online store), please let me know. I will do the giveaway and promotion on September 1st. I know many have already started back to school, and some will be going back soon, but to me, "Back to School" is a September thing.

If you are interested in having something reviewed by me, on the blog, let me know. I'd love to give it a whirl. Also, if you would like to be featured on our Friday Features segment, email me. We'll see what we can come up with for you!

Thanks for allowing me to take care of some business. Have a great weekend!

Angie

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats to Lori! I must admit that I was hoping my name would come up this time. This bench is a beauty! Enjoy, Lori!

Best Blessings, KJ

The Downtown Boutique said...

Karen, keep trying! I have a feeling, one of these times, you're going to be the winner! Thanks for being such a faithful reader.

Angie