Ok, on to something different and possibly cool and maybe fun and a little apologetic and definitely long. We are celebrating 100 posts here on The Downtown Boutique!!!!!! YAY!!!!! Thank you to all of you who have visited our blog over the past 6 months.
First things first. I will no longer be doing a "Tots on Tuesdays" feature. I have tried to get a co-author for it, and have been a tad unsuccessful. No worries! We will still have our Friday Features, with a giveaway each Friday. We will still have our Wordless Wednesday, where my co-author Sydnei will be featuring an EtsyMini each Wednesday. And we have now begun to get some "corporate" sponsorship, who have agreed to give away some GREAT gifts! If you are a "corporation" and would like to sponsor an awesome giveaway, please let us know, because we would love to give you a month of free advertising in exchange!!
Our giveaways will be random, and not always on Mondays, so be sure to watch for them. You might even want to subscribe to our blogfeed so that you can be tuned in when we give something away. No hints in the title either! Ha ha ha ha ha (that's my semi-maniacal laugh).
We will also be doing some product reviews, where people send me their product, and I review it here on the blog. I may or may not decide to give it away, so be sure to check out the blog each day! If you have a product that you would like us to review, please email us and let us know.
Alrighty then, we have TEN things to give away to celebrate our 100th post. We will be giving away four items to our grand prize winner, three items to our second winner, and two items to our third winner. The cool part is that the grand prize winner gets to CHOOSE their four prizes!!!! Then the second gets to choose, and the third gets the "leftovers"...but I'm sure you'll love them all!!! How awesome is that???!!! Are you ready? Here we go!!!
1. Walk in The Park Duck Pull Toy from Cookie Dough.
2. Paris Journal from A Bushel and a Peck.
3. Set of Three Mini Faux Cupcakes from Jenni B. Originals, who was a guest on the Martha Stewart show, earlier in the year.
4. A Link Listing Ad Spot for one month, here on The Downtown Boutique.
(You can find it on the right hand side of the blog, under "Go Shopping".)
5. Topaz Colored Earrings from Wyred on Wire.
6. A Pair of "French Country/Shabby Chic" Pillows from Glory Gifts.
7. "Vintage Lion Tamer" Earrings from Jamie Noel.
8. Any item up to $25 from Moondog Cottage.
Here's an example of what you can find at Moondog Cottage:
9. A 125x125 Ad Spot for one month on The Downtown Boutique Blog.
(Your shop must comply with the policies of The Downtown Boutique.)
10. And last but certainly not least, a Cupcake Courier from CupcakeCourier.com! These Cupcake Couriers mean no more smooshed cupcakes going to the bake sale, the PTA meeting (do they still have those?), the church potluck, or the kid's classroom! Your Cupcake Courier will hold up to thirty-six cupcakes.
(They're actually sending me two of these for myself! I will be able to use one and give one to someone I love. Look for a review further down the line.)
So there you have it! I would love for you to visit each of these shops, and if you really like them, please be sure to let them know you found them on The Downtown Boutique!
HOW TO ENTER:
1. Please leave a comment telling me where you are visiting from (no specific towns please, for your own safety, unless it's like LA or NY), and how you found The Downtown Boutique. ONLY ONE COMMENT PER PERSON PLEASE. Please make sure we have a VALID email address for you. If I have to go searching for you, I will just go and search for another winner.
2. For an additional entry, please refer someone to The Downtown Boutique, and make sure that they mention that you referred them, when they leave their comment. If there are three comments from "jenny", please make sure they know which "jenny". If you refer several people, you will receive more entries. Refer 1-10 people, get one extra entry. Refer 11-20 people, get two extra entries. Refer more than 20 people, and you can be my new best friend. Either that or my new co-author! Just kidding (well, not about the co-author thing!). Seriously though, if you refer more than 20 people, you will get three extra entries.
Deadline to enter is Wednesday, June 25th at Midnight PST, so you have a little over a week.
Have fun! Oh! And I'd love to hear what you love (or hate) about The Downtown Boutique.