Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Scrapblog and a Summer Challenge

Scrapblog is one of my new favorite places to "be" online. It's SO cool, because for now, it's free! You can create all sorts of digital scrapbooks with TONS of backgrounds, stickers, fonts, etc. to choose from. And it's SUPER easy to use. The only drawback for me, is that there is only one size and layout that you can create. But that's ok...it's still loads of fun.

This summer, Scrapblog issued a challenge to create a scrapblog of your summer activities, with great incentive: A Nikon D60 digital camera. No, I didn't win, but it was still a lot of fun to create a scrapblog of our Family Camping Trip. I'd love to hear what you think!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That looks like so much fun!! And so gorgeous! Take me away....

Lindsay_Loves said...

I lvoe your blogs layout! and your blog, of course :]

Melanie @ Whimsical Creations said...

You did a fantastic job. Thank you for stopping by my blog and for the kind words. I always have a soft spot for salt dough ornaments...I started making those with my mother as a child also.
=)melanie

Anonymous said...

THis is a great idea, and yours looks really good!