Monday, December 22, 2008

Have You Seen My Favorites?

I've been looking for them everywhere! Well, at least on Etsy, anyway. Have you noticed the 12 favorite items on the right? I'm looking for ideas of what to feature. Have a favorite color you want to see featured? Have a favorite "theme" you'd love to see? Let me know about it!

Hey! There are also seven Etsy Minis over there under the 12 favorites. I pick those based on GREAT looking photos, and products. Do you know someone who should have their Etsy Mini featured? Please let me know. Well photographed products is a must...and colorful helps too!

We're gearing up for some new Friday Features too, for the new year, and the new calendar. If you want to be featured, leave a comment, and we'll get back with you.

Have a great evening!
Angie

No comments: